Kids know the Bible is important: after all, it contains God's message of love for them, all other people, and the universe he created. But where does a young person begin studying what's between the covers of this big book? What kind of things will help a child get the most out of the history, stories, and teachings it contains?
This special edition will encourage readers aged 8-12 to begin the advenÂ¬ture of life-long Bible study. It contains the complete Old and New TestaÂ¬ments of the renowned King James Version, plus a wealth of extra features that will deepen their understanding of the Word of God.
- Presentation page for personalizing the Bible as a gift
- Clear, 9-point type
- Words of Christ in red letter
- 16 full color charts and illustrations
- Book introductions
- Hide It In Your Heart--in-text memory verses
- Bible People You Should Know in-text cameos of important personalities
- The Passion in Parallel and Prophecy
- Parables and Miracles of the Bible
- 8-page full color map section