The Greek-English Concordance To The New Testament
The Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament is an exhaustive index to three Greek texts: UBS4, Nestle-Aland 26, and the Greek text underlying the New International Version of the Bible. It replaces the venerable Englishman's Greek Concordance by George Wigram, published over 150 years ago. FEATURES:
* Lists all occurrences of a given Greek word (even where there is not a direct English equivalent) in Greek alphabetical order
* Shows the interrelationship between the English and Greek texts, including redundant cognates and repeated Greek words, as well as multiple-word translations
* Uses the Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbering system (with cross-reference to Strong's numbers), allowing for accurate identification of Greek words and use with The Zondervan NIV Exhaustive Concordance
* Keyed to the Bauer-Arndt-Gingrich-Danker Greek Lexicon (BAGD) and The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology (NIDNTT)
* Exhaustive NIV-to-Greek index
* Includes a phrase concordance for phrases such as Son of Man, kingdom of God, etc.